This workshop is designed for all those who want to gain new skills and a proven process for effective sourcing tools and get the insight in the new practices.
Pre-Conference Workshops One (15:00 – 16:00)
- is patient enrolment essential for conducting a successful clinical trial?
- what other online tools can be exploited to efficiently attract qualified patients to clinical studies?
- Feasibility in emerging markets
- may the lack or none relationship between site staff and the patient cause an issue in virtual clinical trials?
- goals and procedures of each protocol can have huge effect on patient recruitment and retention
- shorten the time-to-market without sacrificing the quality of patients
Pre-Conference Workshops Two (16:00 – 17:00)
- how motivated are e-patients to participate in clinical trials?
- retention begins at the very first study visit
- ethical, scientific and other challenges faced in the global clinical trials
- patient-centered approach – put the patient in the center of things when designing
- when and how to conduct the feasibility investigation and what questions to ask?
- is patient motivation still one of the essential factors for success in clinical development?